Saturday, January 31, 2009

Budget Frustrations!

I am frustrated. With my budget.

I have been working more than ever before. (Hence the lack of posts.) We are still living frugally. Cooking at home. Not buying extras. But our budget does not reflect my extra work hours.

WHY???

Dumb stuff...

Like the doctor procedure that we checked out ahead of time (to see if insurance covered it), only to have a loophole leave us with a $500 bill. We have appealed, to no avail.

An unexpected and fairly significant car repair bill.

Semi-annual expenses due...music lessons, insurance, doggie flea meds, dental bills...

Final bill for "happy pork" that we put a down payment on about 4 months ago.

I find it very frustrating to be working more hours than ever before, only to find that our savings hasn't significantly increased.

Anyway, if you're feeling the same way, I feel your pain! I find myself constantly wondering how people with less incomes are making it these days.

1 comment:

Heidi Mehltretter said...

I think I'll feel your pain soon - just started Dave Ramsey's class today.

Related Posts with Thumbnails