Monday, September 29, 2008

Nightmare Revisited

This is not intended to be a political statement. Just a personal reflection.

Since I worked last week, I missed out on two major interviews (Couric & Gibson) with Palin. Since I didn't know that much about her, I wanted to watch for myself. This weekend I saw both interviews on YouTube.

When I watched, I started feeling panicky. I have this recurring dream in which I am supposed to take a college final exam but I have not attended any of the classes and have not received any of the study materials. Watching Palin, I was vividly reminded of that dream. The interviews about gave me heart palpitations. Since I'm about the same age/gender, it made me feel like I was on the spot being asked questions like "What's your opinion about the Bush Doctrine?"

I wanted to interrupt and say..."let me get back to you...just as soon as I wake up!"

Sincerely,
A person who is very, very grateful to NOT be running for office!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails