Thursday, October 30, 2008

Day 27, Chicken MANSION! (93...Free!)

The story had an innocent start...

Let's get a few chickens. Have some free-range eggs. Simple, no?

Ha.

Then the story turned into a tale of riches, untold bazillions spent, and living the good life. No, I'm not referring to Wall Street. I'm referring to THE CHICKEN MANSION.

Our chickens are now living a life of opulence in their new home. I don't even want to think about how much this project cost. Why am I posting it on "93...Free?" Perhaps I can save you from a likewise fate. Next time you start dreaming about chickens, consider the cost of the project from beginning to end. Or, perhaps, check to see if the "builder" has the same budget in mind that you do. ;)


Here's the whole enchilada.


Here's where we'll collect eggs. Eggs??? What eggs??? Chickens in million dollar mansions don't lay eggs. Seriously. They aren't laying eggs yet. The million dollar chickens haven't laid a marble yet. Oh, but their systems work great otherwise. They are pooping up a storm!




Inside shots of la casa rico. They have a heat lamp, their own electrical outlet, and locks on their doors (if you live in a mansion, you need locks!) Me thinks me chickens are living better than me. Ai-yi-yie!!!!!!

Someday, when I come to you and ask, "Where did my 401K disappear to?" and I try to blame it on Wall Street, someone remind me that my 401K is probably sitting in my backyard, covered with chicken you-know-what.

5 comments:

AmyP said...

Maybe they need electric blankets. Have you read that story? I'm sure they'll settle in soon, right?

richmomma said...

LOL!!!! Never thought of that! I love that book. You mean Click, Clack, Moo right??

My chickens can't hold me hostage. They aren't even laying! But if they start typing me letters, I'll be sure to take note. ;) Then maybe they'll actually deserve that mansion. ;)

richmomma said...

>>>But if they start typing me letters, I'll be sure to take note. ;) Then maybe they'll actually deserve that mansion. ;)


...or, at the very least, maybe they can start taking in some typing jobs on the side to help pay for their housing!!!!!

Mom said...

Well, if the chickens don't earn their keep, perhaps you can make this into a Grossdaddy House!

richmomma said...

>Well, if the chickens don't earn their keep, perhaps you can make this into a Grossdaddy House!

ROFLOL!!!!!

Which side of the family should I offer it to first???? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails