Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kids & Rights Vs. Privileges (follow-up)


In the interest of an update, let me publicly say that my kids have worked very hard to help out since we had this discussion. Yesterday, they dug potatoes at Nana and Poppa's and then they came home to help me harvest all the grapes, a job that I've normally done alone. Lizzi and Anakin cut back vines and picked. 'LilDude helped to wash them for the juicer. I was very grateful for all the help and was so happy to be able to relax together in the evening over pizza and a few old Brady Bunch episodes from the library.

I regret not giving my children the opportunity to prove themselves sooner. They are coming through in a mighty big way.

Thanks, kids!!!!!!!!!!!!! I appreciate your help!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails